Cal Apatite Bone Builder® is complete bone nutrition featuring purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, and organic factors that naturally comprise raw bone. The MCHC in Cal Apatite Bone Builder is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors. Calcium, along with regular excercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller Tabletss.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite Bone Builder is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range pasture-fed cattle.
Take three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.Caution:
Keep out of the reach of children.Formulated to Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.This product is Gluten Free.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)