Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is among the healthiest, most versatile dietary oils in the world. An excellent culinary oil with its natural coconut flavor and aroma, we think it is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet.
- Contains meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts
- Produced using the same methods Philippine farmers have used for centuries
- Helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol and thermogenesis
- Great for low carbohydrate diets
- Can be used in place of butter. Enjoy in cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies
- RAW, vegan, non-GMO, not hydrogenated, refined, bleached or deodorized
- Available in 16 oz. and 32 oz. jars
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy, naturally saturated fat that is free from trans-fatty acids. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, including lauric acid, caprylic acid and capric acid which are readily converted to energy by the body. Consumption of coconut oil at recommended levels, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol.
Unlike refined coconut oils, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. It is produced using the same methods farmers have used for centuries. Meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts is shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk, then filtered and separated to extract only the highest quality oil.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 16
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 125
Total Fat 14 g
Saturated Fat 13.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Monosaturated fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 0 g
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 0 g
Not a significant source of calories from dietary fiber, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
Other Ingredients: 100% organic expeller pressed Phillipine coconut oil.